We are dedicated to helping your family enjoy optimal oral health and wellbeing. Visit us at least twice a year for preventive checkups & dental cleanings.
Perfect Smiles with Porcelain Veneers in Fort Worth
Everyone dreams of perfectly white and straight teeth, the elemental building blocks of a beautiful smile. Not many of us, however, are born with the makings of flawless teeth, and an imperfect smile can lead to feelings of self-consciousness or embarrassment. Fortunately, today’s advanced cosmetic dentistry solutions make it possible to enjoy the full benefits of a radiant, natural-looking smile in as few as two visits to the dentist’s office. With porcelain veneers, Dr. Givan and his team can give you the charismatic, confident smile you’ve always wanted more quickly and more easily than ever before.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
A dental veneer is an incredibly thin shell of tooth-colored porcelain that is carefully crafted to blend seamlessly with your smile and used to cover a variety of cosmetic flaws. The material used is meticulously shaded to create a smile that looks completely natural and aesthetically flawless simultaneously. The ultra-thin layer of porcelain is bonded directly the front surfaces of your prepared teeth, effectively transforming the look of your smile in as few as two trips to our Fort Worth, TX cosmetic dentistry office.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
One of the most prominent advantages of porcelain veneers is that they are extremely versatile. They are commonly used to correct a number of aesthetic flaws all at once, eliminating the need for multiple cosmetic procedures. Some of the concerns that are easily corrected with porcelain veneers include:
- Deep discoloration of enamel and dentin
- Chips or cracks
- Teeth that are oddly shaped
- Spaces between teeth,
- Mild to moderate crowding
- Teeth that are too small in relation to those in the surrounding area
If you’d like to emulate a specific celebrity smile, we invite you to bring a few photographs with you to your consultation with Dr. Givan. We will happily work with you to develop a customized treatment plan that addresses your unique needs, giving you the smile of your dreams and the improved confidence that comes with it.
This patients came in with old stained dental restoration work, which was corrected by our team with Porcelain Veneers.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Thanks to advances in cosmetic dentistry, there are many different treatments available today that can transform the appearance of your smile. Understanding the cost of veneers in Ft. Worth can help you decide if this is the ideal cosmetic solution for you. Remember, treatment costs typically reflect the quality of the materials used, among other factors. When it comes to rejuvenating your smile, quality counts! The information below can help you determine which cosmetic solution best fits your budget and your specific smile goals.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What's Right for Me?
Before choosing veneers, it’s important to research all your available cosmetic dentistry choices. This is especially true if you are unfamiliar with the benefits and price points of other solutions like bonding or teeth whitening. Here are a variety of services offered by Dr. Givan, an experienced cosmetic dentist in Ft. Worth, that can improve your smile in different ways:
- Teeth Whitening – Do you see yellow instead of white when you smile in the mirror? Professional teeth whitening can give you a dazzling, bright smile! Forget about over-the-counter whitening strips. Instead, we offer GLO take-home whitening kits, which utilize use clinically-proven warming heat acceleration to turn teeth several shades brighter. By wearing GLO mouth trays with whitening solution for just 8 minutes a day, you can achieve stunning results.
- Direct Bonding – Looking for a fast and affordable way to conceal chipped, cracked, stained or even gapped teeth? With dental bonding, Dr. Givan can apply natural-looking composite resin to change the appearance of one or more teeth. Bonding treatment can typically be completed in just a single visit and must be touched up every few years.
- Braces – For badly misaligned teeth, orthodontic treatment may be more appropriate than cosmetic dentistry. Traditional braces are very effective at straightening teeth and correcting bite issues. You can expect braces to cost around $5,000 to $6,000. Of course, if you also have cosmetic concerns like chipped or stained teeth, braces will not address these issues.
- Veneers – Veneers in Ft. Worth are a versatile treatment that can upgrade one tooth or transform your entire smile! While veneers may cost more than other cosmetic options, they are an easy to way address almost every aspect of your smile – color, shape, position, and more. In just two short appointments, you can achieve the beautiful smile you have always wanted!
How to Make Veneers Affordable
In general, veneers and other cosmetic dentistry treatments are not covered by dental insurance. However, every insurance plan is slightly different. Before choosing how to rejuvenate your smile, contact your insurance provider to understand your coverage. If you need help, let us know! Our knowledgeable team files claims with all major insurance carriers.
Even if your dental insurance does not cover veneers, there are still ways to make veneer treatment more budget-friendly. At the office of Dr. Mark Givan, we are committed to helping every patient achieve their dream smile in an affordable way. Schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Givan to learn more about veneers in Ft. Worth and how they can fit into your personal budget.
Contact Us to Learn More
If you’ve always wanted a smile you can feel proud to share with the world, there’s never been a better time to explore the possibilities afforded by our Fort Worth, TX cosmetic dentistry solutions. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Mark Givan. We can’t wait to show you what a difference our technology, expertise, and caring chairside manner can make in your next dental experience. Our state-of-the-art dental practice in Fort Worth proudly serves patients from throughout the DFW Metroplex, including nearby communities in Haltom City, Forest Hill, Saginaw, Benbrook, and beyond.